Join the Clinical Excellence in Fertility Professionals (CEFP)
CEFP members are independant holistic health practitioners who specialize in fertility. Modalities include Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Naturopathy, Massage Therapy, Nutrition, and Psychology.
Criteria for Membership:
- 2 years clinical experience is preferred, but not required
- Internship at a Fertile Soul Retreat - live retreat, online or recorded webinar
- An ongoing commitment to participate in CEFP CEU webinars, offered monthly
- Participation in online case sharing with the community, offering your difficult to treat cases, and sharing your experience with others
- Monthly Dues ($175 per month)
If you feel you meet the criteria for membership, we encourage your involvement!
Benefits to Membership include:
- A listing in our online Practitioner's directory with clinic map, location/contact information, and a link to your clinic's website
- Access to the Member's section of our website which houses research articles, resources, and our online Forum- a clinical and commmunity discussion board sharing the collective wisdom and experience of the membership
- One two-hour CEU webinar each month where we hear from Dr. Randine Lewis and other experts in the field of fertiltiy about clinical topics, challenging patient cases, ongoing education and professional community support. (24 total Credits available each year)
- An invitation to attend CEFP Member's Retreats where we come together in a beautiful setting to learn and relax together.